Born in 1986, I started photographing in the local forest in '99, as I won a camera in a competition. I have been photograhing ever since.
I live near Copenhagen, Denmark with my wife and our three boys.
Along with photography and video I teach and convey natural history through different projects like the natural history apps of Wacabanga.
- DR1/Mastiff (National television) Filming wildlife on Vilde Vidunderlige Danmark
- TV2/Made By Us (National television) Wildlife clips for '1 døgn, 2 hold, 3 dyr'
- Carlsberg (Pictures for Anniversary magazine)
- Børnefonden (NGO) Pictures and video on assignement in West Africa.
- Nordic Council of Ministers -Video on climate and biodiversity synergies for CBD COP 15 in 2022.
- Københavns Kommune -(Copenhagen muncipality)
- Verdens skove (enviromental NGO)
- Visit Greenland (tourist promotion)
- Reach-Out (HIV-AIDS prevention Uganda)
- Robert/Boisen & Like-minded (advertising)
- Yellow (advertising)
- Countless private weddings and events..
To get in touch regarding employment opportunities, or to just say hello, please feel free to get in touch using the contact page.