Born in 1986, I started photographing in the local forest in '99, as I won a camera in a competition. I have been photograhing ever since. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark with my girlfriend and our two children.
Through my pictures I hope to be able to educate as well as contribute to the debate on enviromental and social issues.
My clients include:
- Carlsberg (Beer)
- Børnefonden (development NGO)
- Københavns Kommune -(Copenhagen muncipality)
- Verdens skove (enviromental NGO)
- Visit Greenland (tourist promotion)
- Reach-Out (HIV-AIDS prevention Uganda)
- Robert/Boisen & Like-minded (advertising)
- Yellow (advertising)
To get in touch regarding employment opportunities, or to just say hello, please feel free to get in touch using the contact page.